Archives4evah

The trials and tribulations of Library School for a Archivist to be.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Has the world changed now that I can blog? Not really...

though it has gotten more interesting I must say. My father was a great amateur photographer, and he loved taking pictures wherever we went....A few years ago, I realized that he had left his camera behind when we went on our vacation. I asked him why, and he replied, "I started to look for the picture, and stopped enjoying the moment." My Dad is a wise man, I tell you. I have been going about my day as a boring student with a new eye...I've been looking for things to write about, new and witty observations on a road very well traveled. Lets see how this goes. All I gotta say, is if Prof. Stevens can get me excited about this, he should be that fitness guy that Mr. Arnold California Governor Guy was for Reagan...he could get us all trim and fit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home